Home > I look like a moron > Yes, this blog is that bad

Yes, this blog is that bad

September 23, 2009 Leave a comment Go to comments

Just the name conjures images of AHL lifers struggling to stay afloat against top six players, kid lines hopelessly lost and not even sure if they showed up at the right game, and Donald Brashear getting overpaid by Glen Sather.

The 4th Line Blog is about all things hockey that may not actually relevant to hockey.  For instance, my next post will be about players whose names sound like foods.  Maybe hockey players who look like dogs (99.9%, the other 0.1% is Zach Parise).  Whatever it is the Chicago Blackhawks are doing with their summer perhaps.  Which brings me to my first subject:

Can The Real World DC move to Chicago?

Okay, I’m sure there’s already been one in Chicago, though I can’t say for sure.  But they have hockey as part of the show now!  And as entertaining as the Caps are on the ice, Ovechkin, Bruce Boudreau, George  McPhee, Dick Patrick (I had to look that one up)  and Ted Leonsis are nowhere near as fun as Kane, Joel Quenneville, Dale Tallon, Stan Bowman, John McDonough and Rocky Wirtz.

Let’s picture what an intern would do for the Caps front office and coaching staff:

1. Get coffee

2. Collate things

3. Get paper cuts and coffee stains

And on the Blackhawks?

1. Get told by Bowman to follow Tallon around and simply point and laugh.  All day.

2. Get told by Dale Tallon to place a thumbtack in the cushion of President John McDonough’s chair.

3. Shred documents incriminating the whole organization of human sacrifice.

Now ask yourself, as The Real World will never actually contribute to anyone in any way, why not let them be part of an entertaining (read trainwreck) organization?

Advertisements
Categories: I look like a moron
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: